Friday, February 13, 2009

Bored , but fun !

yo ! 2day after sch i and my frens went to mv's :) welll , after we reached thr so me and lamma walked so faz =.= and bhind da 4sopo walk so slw haha ... after tht we went to buy ticket :D me ml n cy watch " The Wedding Game " and jy celine and the new student (dunno wad is her name lol) watch " jia you xi shi " . Their show start at one something so after thy bought da ticket thr straight go in to the room watch thier movie . Thn me ml n cy go eat mc'd hoho ~ after tht we aso go to watch our movie :) after finished watch i cal jy ask thm isit bck edi ? she said at the garden .. and thn i hang up , after tht cal again said tht meet at the 3rd floor , i asked cm bck to mv's here she said i edi at here lo ==" jz nw said at the garden's and nw said at mv's edi zz after tht we walk shop by shop bt the jy so wad like dint care us -.- nvm lo , thn she and the celine walk theirself d me ml cy n new student walk 2gt .. and many thgs ~ lazy to write =.= ! and we bck home at 7somethg i guess :) is was fun 2day bt bcz of someone spoil my good MOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment