Monday, May 18, 2009

exam

exam started today.
today's paper is BM.
hmm .. feel quite easy neh.
but i think aso cant get the good marks lo.
i not wan higher marks.
just hope tht i can pass my BM paper :)
god bless me yo ~
HATE exam..
not oni me. Everyones DO!
haihh ~ dunno wad to say edi .
stop this title. let's start the new one :D

wanna tell everyones !
im not transparent ! dun owaiz pretend tht im not here!
OK!?!?
haihh..today i was so MOODY !
EMO-ING ! i aso dunno why.
feel like so bu shuang.
the whole day aso bu shuang-ing !!
arhhhh ~!!! ==
my familys now started not feeling well.
i think thy going to sick @@
nowadays weather was totally crazy ~
but today's weather quite good i love this weather :D
anyway , stopped here my frens :)
byebye ~

GOD BLESS ME IN EXAM ~!
AND NOT YOU GUYS ~!
HAHAHAHA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment