Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Luck !!

WTF !! wth is happened today ?? im damn bad luck .. guess wht ? in the early morning i wake up i cnt find my short pants == alright finally i found it ... and thn i sms mayling's see whether nit to brg seni book or nt , thn i put my fon into my pocket to wait for her reply ... after i reached sch OMG !!! i brg my fon to sch .. i feel so weird y is my pocket so heavy wtf yuan lai my fon dint take out == n i quickly off the sound z . Not oni this i stil forgot to brg my photostact ic == luckily pp dint brg aso hoo ~ and pj time i forgot to brg my pants goooooooooo !! butthen aso ntg happened cz my frens aso dint go for pj -.- and quite many ppl dint chg hoo ~ act is bad luck or gd luck ? everythg i do n dint brg aso ntg happened zz haix ... wht a bad day i had today !! i tot in 2009 i wil hav a good day ? aaaaaa !! i dun think so ... SUCKS day =.=" hope 2ml i wil past my day wil a gd luck n hapiness day !! god bless me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment