Thursday, February 26, 2009

fong mok ??

ytd nite my whole body was so itchy !!
aaaaaaa .....reli beh tahan larh !
my hand was so itchy....
yuan lai is FONG MOK
haiz.... suddly hav ?
cz i too cold ? my mom's
said gt fong mok aso bcz ,blood not nice ?
huh ? nt nice ?..
mean my blood dirty ka ?
LOL !!
bcz of this i skipped my sch.
today morning 6am i wake up and see is my hand stil hv
fong mok ?
well ,yea , stil hav alot in my hand
haix ... bcz of this and i cnt
go to sch again =.= wth !
after tht ,
this morning at 9somethg i wake up
wht ? their no more
fong mok
anymore ...
zzz
but after tht my leg !! start itchy again .. yer
why larh ???
=.="
hate it larhh !!
bcz this fong mok
i skipped my sch !!
hate la wei !
wat larhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
suan ... =.=
aso is over le la.
z
act hav pic d haha . but i dun
wanna to upl it ... cz ..
is nt nice to see =.=

No comments: